Enjoy sailing in Sardinia along the coastline of Alghero! It is one of the most exciting excursion you can do in my beautiful island. This stretch of sea in north western Sardinia, also known as Coral Riviera, is characterized by high cliffs overlooking the sea among amazing bays and caves. The Gulf is renowned for the suggestive and unmistakable promontory of “Capo Caccia”, which is the perfect background for romantic sunsets.
The sailing boat trip will last about 3 hours and 1/2. We will sail in the gulf. You will have the unique opportunity to see and photograph Alghero and its coast from a different point of view than usual. You will admire not only this beautiful and special Sardinian town but also the nearby villages of Fertilia, Maristella and Tramariglio. You will be amongst the spectacular bays that mark the coastline of the whole area of the Porto Conte Park. You can also swim in one of these wonderful coves.
You can enjoy sailing in Sardinia every day from June to September but only if the weather conditions are good. The appointment is at Lo Frasso pier.
- boat rental e skipper 50,00€
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!