Are you looking for the right place for snorkeling in Sardinia? The coast of Alghero is perfect for lovers of this sport thanks to its high cliffs interspersed by incredible bays and wet by crystal clear waters. The sea bottom of the coast of Alghero is ideal for snorkelling because the rocks and the rich marine vegetation create suggestive aquatic environments inhabited by a lot of fish.
The 3-hour excursion includes a tour on rubber boat along the coast of Alghero, also known as “Riviera del Corallo”. You can choose from different itineraries. We will stop for swimming and snorkeling in some of the beautiful coves of this part of north western Sardinia. If you have never snorkeled, I will teach you how to use the equipment.
Snorkeling is suitable for everyone: families with children and adults. It is a simple water sport, it does not require any special experience or skill; it is funny and safe. If necessary, I also have the option of provide you with all needed equipment such as mask, snorkel, fins and diving suit thanks to a diving center in Alghero.
This local experience is perfect for anyone looking for:
Contact me for more information. Snorkeling in Sardinia will never have been so easy.
- around 25€ per person for fuel, rubber boat, snorkeling equipment rental
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!