If you would like walking in Sardinia along suggestive paths, this trekking is right for you. Porto Ferro near Alghero is one of the most well-known beaches in the north of the island. It is so named after the reddish yellow of its sand. A naturalistic landscape made of dunes, coves, and crystal clear sea. The two Aragonese towers, the White Tower and the Negra Tower, make the atmosphere unique and even more impressive.
The trekking itinerary stretches along the coastline between Baratz Lake and the two historical towers. We will cross the dunes of Porto Ferro and take a break at the beach before returning. Depending on the month of year you will also be able to swim. I will tell you the story and the particular features of this area.
Enjoy walking in Sardinia. The way of the two towers at Porto Ferro is easy but requires a minimum of workout as we will walk on dunes. Choose your clothes according to the season and wear long pants because the vegetation is lush. Bring along water, snacks and packed lunch.
- 5€ per person for fuel (max 3 seats)
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!