An easy trekking itinerary for those who want to go hiking in Sardinia. The scenery is the Porto Conte Park near Alghero.
During this experience in western Sardinia, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in:
- in nature. I am a naturalistic guide and I will tell you about fauna and flora of the natural oasis of Porto Conte. In the forest of "Le Prigionette", an important fauna oasis, with some luck, we will be able to see some animal species inhabiting here, such as deer, jade horses or white donkeys.
- in history. We will visit the military building of Punta Giglio. In fact, the barracks and fortresses are still intact.
- in the sea. At the end, we will swim in the beautiful “Cala della Bramassa”.
The itinerary consists of a walk on a dirt road with a slight altitude difference. It is not difficult and you do not have to be trained. Bring water and snacks according to your needs and habits.
*For this trekking activity in Sardinia, only love for nature and curiosity are required. It will be an opportunity to discover and discuss all peculiarities of this unique place and to know its history.
What are you waiting for? Come to the Porto Conte Park near Alghero and go hiking in Sardinia with me.
- fuel for transfer if needed (max 3 seats)
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!