All day on a circular route in one of the wildest areas of Valsassina (LC), the hunting territory of the golden eagle, following a route that crosses areas of great beauty, offering breathtaking panoramas, through habitats with vegetation and fauna completely different. A surprise at every curve. We will observe the area with the eyes of an eagle and a chick eagle, through birth, weaning, his first flight and its entry into the alpine world. We will be accompanied by an old legend, whose spirit still lingers on this mountain, "The gentle giant." The route runs along a trail mostly flat with several ups and downs, staying at the altitude of 1500 mt. It will also be the opportunity to visit a charming small church linked to the traditional story of the seven brothers. MEETING: Alpe Giumello (Lc) in Valsassina Route with several flat sections and some ups and downs REAL WALKING TIME: two hours and thirty
- Detailed Explanations sull'eagle and natural reading of the Alpine region. Guided by the first woman guardiaccaccia, Environmental Guide qualificate AIGAE
- Lunch borne picnic participants
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!