Has the village the same name of the cheese or has the cheese taken its name from the village? Slowly walking along Martesana Canal you are going to learn one of the most celebrated Italian cheeses narrative. A story deeply rooted in legends... We will rediscover a disappeared ancient rural world which reached prosperity really for the precious waters of the so called "Naviglio Piccolo" (Little Canal). After the walking we will rest picking at some local blue cheeses.
- 7€ local cheeses tasting, with wine and jams
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!