Slow Travel & SailBoat
Slow Travel & SailBoat
- And if the journey was itself a holiday? The hectic life of every day often leads us to think of the holiday as the need to get somewhere, possibly far from our daily lives, and anchor ... stop ... feel arrived, enjoy the scents of the places unknown. Turn off your brain, do not think about work, do not watch the clock for fear that you spend your time. ** *
- The sense are intentionally approximate, they depend primarily on factors of which we have no control: meteorological aspects, crew serenity for us SLOW TRAVEL on the assumption that programs, especially those made by sailboat,, preparation half ... After cruising parties on a sailboat we have more desire to travel than to arrive at a predetermined place! *
- Once in the cruise parties on a sailboat we are on vacation. We are more busy thinking about how to fill the time worried that the time taken to get there: the approach is completely different!
- We wondered why we had the truth for so long under the eyes without seeing it. Maybe we were trained not to see it, to think that the heart of the action and of the facts was the city and elsewhere there was not that boring background.
- The slow travel on a sailing boat is a great find and a real revelation! *
- The sailboat is one of the finest forms of slow tourism, in fact the sailing boat with his grace in the ride the waves, his modest speed and his perpetual balance is the means of transport that best fits this nascent type of tourism. *
- The categorical imperative is called so Slow travel on a sailing boat! *
- Surfing with the wind and the sea that guide you and rhythm to the rhythm of displacement, it allows each of us to feel at peace with the time and enjoy the simple wonders and therefore unique.
- Place an in 'on a sailboat in the slow tourism optics allows a harmony with nature that otherwise we can grasp. *
- Navigators ... * *
- La Maddalena, Caprera, Spargi, S. Maria, Budelli, Razzoli, Lavezzi Islands, Horse, an itinerant cruise on a sailing boat in the breathtaking scenery of the Marine Park of La Maddalena Archipelago and along the rich creeks of the coast of Sardinia and southern Corsica.
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- 1 Authorize the payment to complete a booking
- 2 The payment is processed when availability is confirmed
- 3 You get all the information you need for your booking