Not only Rome was the capital of the Roman Empire but also Milan! Imperial fora, thermal baths, theatres and amphitheatres, precious mosaics are all traces of an ancient age presents also in Milan… they are just a little bit most secluded. I invite you to discover the most particular and unexpected roman treasures in the city that also only a few locals know. Once finished our tour, what about to go for a typical ‘aperitivo’ or just drink a fresh bear sit down at the foot of the Columns? Of course, also the columns are dated back to Roman Age!
- Ticket Sacello S. Aquilino - mosaics
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!