Hi, I'm Lidia, an agronomist with a reasonable adventurous spirit. Do you want to come with me in my next adventure in northern Sardinia? For years I have visited my beloved island on foot or by car, on comfortable paved roads and dirt trails. I like to see on the face of my friends the same amazement I felt when I visited these places for the first time.
The north of Sardinia has lot of aspects. Follow me in the territories of Nurra, Anglona and Gallura. We will travel from the sea to the mountain in a few hours. I will show you some scenic spots I have discovered in these years, perfect for taking wonderful photos. You will discover the hospitality of people living in these villages. They will tell us, maybe in dialect, some nice anecdote.
Here are some of the routes we could discover together in northern Sardinia.
- A walk in the middle of nature on foot or a longer trip by car, around Luras in Gallura, among dirt roads, springs, woods and bizarre granites of this land with a stop in the picturesque village and maybe also a picnic.
- A day from the mountain to the sea to take great photos: from Monte Ruiu, the red mountain, to Castelsardo. At Monte Ruiu you will have to decide what to photograph among the ruins of the castle, the lake, the countryside churches. We will stop in the beautiful little church of S. Gavino at Viddalba. Then we will have a good coffee at Santa Maria Coghinas before reaching the panorama of which you can enjoy from Doria's Tower and the breathtaking views of the Gulf of Asinara from Casteldardo.
- If you are a lover of small villages, we can go to *Monteleone Rocca Doria *. Here you will breathe the atmosphere of serenity and boundary of a well-kept and charming village that is now almost uninhabited. At Monteleone you will discover history and nature: nuraghi, dry walls, griffons and more.
- A relaxing afternoon in Platamona. The noise of water, the puddle of the pond and the choir of water birds create an atmosphere of great suggestion and peace.
What are you waiting for? Choose one of the numerous aspects of northern Sardinia and join me on my next trip.
- food and drink, pic-nic
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.