8.30 a.m. Pick up at you accommodation. We head towards our first destination: Ghost Town n.1.
It is a ghost town immersed in the woods. It was completely ABANDONED in the early 19th century. People suddenly escaped. What scared them? Explore the ruins and speculate.
After lunch, we lead you to the Ghost Town n.2. It was ABANDONED and destroyed in the 18th century because of the arrival of the French army and it’s been location for dozens of films and tv series, e.g. the famous Ben-Hur. In the town there is also a fountain, built by the renowned sculptor Bernini.
Enjoy this unique adventure with us. We are looking forward to it!
- Tour leaders who provide general historic information about the places you see
- Pics service during all the day of the tour (we'll send you the best 30/50 pics via email)
- Restaurant and food (about 40/50 euros per person)
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- 1 Authorize the payment to complete a booking
- 2 The payment is processed when availability is confirmed
- 3 You get all the information you need for your booking