Stintino is renowned for its white beaches and crystal clear sea. But those who are interesting in enjoying suggestive excursions in north Sardinia, will have the opportunity of discovering an alternative Stintino during this local experience.
My path reaches Capo Falcone and ends at "La Pelosa" beach. The activity follows a circular itinerary. During the first part, we will go up till the Sardinian tower at about 195 meters high; then we will go down along a difficult path surrounded by lush vegetation. Next, there is a second climb up to Capo Falcone. Here we will have a lunch break with breathtaking sea views. Finally, we will descend to the most famous beach of Stintino, which is usually deserted during the low season and even more impressive.
For this itinerary in north Sardinia, you have to be pretty agile and trained to walk. You have to wear hiking shoes and long trousers. Bring water, some snacks, and packed lunch with you. Do not forget your swimming suit if you think you could enjoy go for a swim in the wonderful waters of "La Pelosa".
If you are looking for exciting excursions in north Sardinia, do not miss this itinerary in Stintino. You will visit this well-know location in a way different from how it is usually advertised. Above all, you will look at it from an alternative perspective.
- fuel for transfer (max 3 seats)
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!