From Piazza San Vincenzo, the pulsing heart of island life, we will walk through the geological, natural and human history of the most famous active volcano in the Mediterranean.
Black and very rare lizards, small even rarer plants, famous directors and blond Nordic actresses, betrayals and old movies. Artists, saints, lava flows, prehistoric villages and abandoned cemeteries will be our traveling companions along a nature trail at low altitude that crosses wonderful examples of Mediterranean scrub and holm oak. Everything, always "sea view" on Strombolicchio neck.
Finally we will reach the "Sciara del fuoco", a sandy slope on which the lapilli and the scoria erupted from the craters above our heads roll down to the sea.
A snack, a sandwich and then down to the beach for a refreshing bath!
- Nature and interpretive guide
- Snack, sandwiches, water
- Hydrofoil ticket to reach the island
- Trekking equipment (boots, sticks...)
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- 1 Authorize the payment to complete a booking
- 2 The payment is processed when availability is confirmed
- 3 You get all the information you need for your booking