A circular route to discover the fascinating and scenic pastures of Muggiasca analyzing the myriad signs of nature that wild animals leave the area, Total ascent 500 m, distance of the entire circuit 4 hours. Signs, tracks, footprints, food remains, feces ..... every corner of the forest, every small detail, a bark, a nut, an imprint in the ground, a feather, a branch .... all we can unravel the presence of wild animals. The signs that leave are endless !!! Packed Lunches. Easy itinerary for everyone to discover the charming and historic alpeggi of the Muggiasca, one of the most interesting and panoramic areas of Valsassina. Fauna, flora, geology and popular stories as well as the sweet legend of the giant Monte Muggio will crown our walk.
- guided excursion
- explanations with documentation curated by the naturalistic guide
Booking an experience: how does it work?
- If the INSTANT BOOKING is not available, you must make a BOOKING REQUEST (which corresponds to an authorization of payment).
- The booking is processed only when the Local Friend confirms the availability within 72 hours (then the payment will be charged).
- Guide Me Right provides you with the CONTACT DETAILS and the needed information before the experience begins TO GUARANTEE your booking.
- The Local Friend receives the payment 48 hours after the end of the experience.
Request a crafted activity so as to live a tailor-made experience based on your actual needs and expectations!