The Vatican and the Colosseum are the main must-sees in Rome, places with a story that begin nearly 2000 years ago! Thanks to this special tour, an experience full of curiosities and legends, you can enjoy not a simple visit, but a real adventure and a game. The first 3 hour will be dedicated to discover the following monumental pieces of architecture:
- The Colosseum, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, the most famous arena which used to house over 60,000 chanting spectators.
- The Roman Forum and the Senate House, the place where Julius Caesar’s ashes were buried, and where Marc Anthony held his renowned speech directed to “Friends, Romans, Countrymen”, calling out the assassins of Caesar.
- The Imperial For a, a series of public squares constructed between 46 B.C. and 113 A.D as Venice Square with its imposing national monument, the Vittoriano, from which Mussolini spoke to his people before and during the Second World War.
- The Torre di Largo Argentina, the place where Julius Caesar was assassinated.
From here we will move to Piazza della Rotonda where you will find in front of you one of the most beautiful and best preserved building from ancient times, the Pantheon. And then, what about a break in one of the most famous Gelaterias and Café in Rome? The last stop of the first part of our tour will be Navona Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world, the symbol of the roman baroque.
In the evening our Rome tour will continue toward the Vatican where the Sistine Chapel will be waiting for us. You will discover many things about the Vatican City while having fun as its own coins, stamps, radio station and own laws. The tour also includes the beautiful Vatican Museums, the fascinating Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest church in the world.
Meeting Point at Metro B Colosseo by the news stand. We get around on foot, the best way to take a step back in time.
We don’t want to just show you the monument; we want to make it come alive for you.
It is to a semi-private tour so it is possible that other guests too will enjoy the tour with you, please contact me to have more information about it.
Prenotare un'esperienza: come funziona?
- Se non è disponibile la PRENOTAZIONE ISTANTANEA, allora fai una RICHIESTA DI PRENOTAZIONE (che corrisponderà ad un'autorizzazione di pagamento).
- La richiesta di prenotazione si considera confermata solo quando il Local Friend da la sua disponibilità, entro 72 ore (il pagamento verrà allora prelevato).
- Guide Me Right comunica automaticamente i CONTATTI, e tutte le informazioni necessarie, prima dell'inizio dell'esperienza
- A GARANZIA della tua prenotazione, il Local Friend riceverà il pagamento 48 ore dopo il termine dell'esperienza.
Richiedi una attività personalizzata per vivere un'esperienza unica fatta su misura per te.